Registration is open for Construction Safety Day (CSD) online March 31st. CSD is co-sponsored by the Governor’s Industrial Safety & Health Advisory Board (GISHAB) and Dept. of Labor & Industries (L&I).
Our Keynote Speaker, Anna Meiners of the Cascade Center, will open the event and share information to assist you in leading through adversity and offer helpful resources to develop healthy coping and personal resilience skills.
Hosting the event virtually this year has allowed one low registration rate and opportunities for some new speakers to participate that would not usually have the time travel and present at CSD. Attendees will also have access to some recorded sessions through the month of April.
Here are just a few of the sessions we have lined up:
- Construction Infectious Disease Controls: COVID-19 and Beyond, Shonnessy Gilmore
- Foundations for Safety Leadership, Spencer Schwagler and Mike Kassman
- How Safety Pros Can Lead Inclusion & Diversity Action at the Jobsite, Abby Ferri
- I never thought it would happen to me, Russ and Laurel Youngstrom
- My Boss Asked Me To Do A Root Cause Analysis-Now What? , Brian Hughes
- And more…
Don’t miss this opportunity, register today!