Construction Safety Day is co-sponsored by the Governor’s Industrial Safety & Health Advisory Board (GISHAB) and Dept. of Labor & Industries (L&I).
This year you will hear opening remarks from Governor Jay Inslee and L&I Director Joel Sacks. Educational sessions will follow throughout the day.
During the lunch hour we’ll present the 2022 Scholarship Winner and offer a fun interactive game with prizes!
Here are just a few of the sessions we have lined up.
– Asbestos Overview, Paul Huston
– Address the Stress: Mental Health Support for You and Your Team, Mandi Kime
– ANSI Standards: Recent Changes and Their Impact on You, Michael Dehart & Keith Schipps
– Cultural Safety & Health Equity @ Work, Dr. Morgan Bliss
– IH 101 in Construction – What everyone should know, Shonnessey Gilmore
Don’t miss this opportunity, REGISTER today!