Registration is open for the 13th Annual Construction Safety Day (CSD) at the Washington State Fair Showplex Event Center in Puyallup. CSD is co-sponsored by the Governor’s Industrial Safety & Health Advisory Board (GISHAB) and Dept. of Labor & Industries (L&I).
On March 25th Matt Pomerinke, our Keynote Speaker, will open the event and share his personal journey “After the Accident”. Throughout the morning attendees will have the opportunity to network with construction industry experts in the exhibit hall demonstrating the latest tools, technology and resources available to keep workplaces safe.
The workshop agenda is packed with many relevant topics to the construction industry including:
- Basics of Accident/Incident Investigation
- Building a Positive Safety Culture
- Construction Exposure Assessment for Beginners
- Developing Effective Training
- Improving Work Zone Safety
- Leading Edge Discussion
- Horizontal Lifelines in Fall Protection
- Safety Training Boot Camp
- Silica… The More You Know
- And many more!
There is an optional Pre-Conference training on Fall Protection and Ladder Safety Tuesday March 24th 12:30 – 5:30 (additional fees apply and space is limited).
Don’t miss this opportunity, register today!